• The carcass consists of Terylene fabric in warp and Polyamide in weft. Manufactured by forming and vulcanizing.
• High tensile strength, good resistance to fatigue, low elongation rate in warp, good trough ability in weft, etc.
• Good resistance to water, running tensile strength under wet and no mildew occurred under the condition of wet.
• High module at start, good dimension stability, smoothly running.
• Reinforced latitude carcass leads in better anti-impact and tear resistance.
• Widely used for medium and long distance, heavy loading, high speed, severe corrosion conveying applications.
• For anti-impact and tear resistant type belt, they’re suitable for mining and coal applications where big size materials to be laoded with relative density up to 2.5g/cm3 and at a falling head of 1m.
Types by Applications:Including general purpose conveyor belts, oil resistant, acid and alkali resistant, cold resistant, anti-static, lame retardant and abrasion resistant belt.
Types by Structure: Aside from the laminated structure, there’s anti-impact and tear resistant belt with reinforced ply in weft.
Standard: In accordance to ISO/FDIS 14890:1999